Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is this for real?

Kcci.com just told me that it is 64 degrees right now. In January. In IOWA! Record temperatures are being set all over the midwest! Lainey and I took full advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a walk this afternoon! I put her in the actual stroller seat for the first time today.

Oh my goodness, she looks so big and grown up! I can hardly believe it.

She LOVED being able to see what was going on and she took in all of the sights and sounds of this gorgeous spring-like day!
At first she wasn't so sure... I think she was just so confused. Where am I? What's going on? Shouldn't it be snowing?
But then she was all like, "Yeah, Mom! This is FUN!"
"Really, REALLY FUN!"

I'm thinking we should take another walk after her next nap! We've gotta soak up this lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. saw your post on FB- What a nice day. Cute blog (and cuter daughter) too- I will start following you! :)

    ReplyDelete