Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wyatt is {3 months}!

Wyatt turns 3 months old today.  I don't know how that's possible because I'm pretty sure I just brought him home from the hospital yesterday.  That's how it seems.  I can't believe it's February, where did January go!?!

 Our sweet and healthy boy was all smiles for the camera this morning!
 Growing like a weed!  I had to give the rest of our size 1 diapers to a friend with a newborn because he's ready for size 2's!  I'm still squeezing putting him in some 3 month clothes but mostly 6 month sleepers and onesies.  I think he just went through a little growth spurt.
 He's eating every 3-4 hours, then playing and then taking 1-2 hour naps in between feedings.  Pretty much like clock work.  It's wild.  (Lainey was SO not like that!)  He naps great in his bed or in the swing.  Or on the couch.  Or in the car seat (PRAISE GOD!).  Or in Lainey's bed.  Wherever he pleases!  He has slept through the night now several times and if he doesn't, he's only up once to eat and falls right back asleep.  I realize it might sound like I'm bragging but I'm so proud of him and it's SO nice.  Especially since he's in our room for right now.  AND I completely realize it might change tomorrow.  I am enjoying it while it lasts.  I even went to bed early last night and got over 8 hours of sleep!  Amazing!
 Doesn't he have the sweetest face?  How am I SO blessed?
We love our 3 month old son!

1 comment: