Saturday, February 23, 2013

Smiles

I've got two very smiley kiddos these days.


Wyatt will smile at anyone, anytime, anywhere.  In fact, I often catch him smiling at the birds on his swing, his big sis (of course), and sometimes he's even smiling for no reason at all.  He's just a happy guy.

Lainey is a little more timid to show her pearly whites to other people sometimes, but at home, she is a serious ham.  She's so full of joy.


I got a new phone this week (waaaay overdue) and it has a pretty good camera so now I can catch those precious smiles more easily! :)  I think Jed and our families appreciate the pictures.

Snuggles are a great reason to smile!

Playing music is a great reason to smile!
Having your best friend over to play is a great reason to smile too!
Our GREATEST reason to smile this week came in the form of a sweet newborn baby boy, our first nephew, born to my sister and brother-in-law, Emily and Bud (and big sis Claire)!  William David Thomas was born on his due date this past Sunday.  
He is PRECIOUS!  I can't wait to meet him!  I don't know when that will be (UGH! I KNOW!) but I can't wait.  And Lainey can't wait to meet "baby Whew" which is what she calls him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment