Wednesday, June 13, 2012

10 months!

 Our sweet girl turned 10 months old yesterday!  I think I say this about every month to someone, but this stage is really the most fun yet.  She is a crawling machine and is in to EVERYTHING, pulling herself up and finding all of the most fun things that aren't toys and eating all of the great things that aren't foods!  She of course, does eat real foods and a lot of them.  She is such a good eater!  She is down to nursing 2 or 3 times a day and taking a sippy cup of breastmilk and/or formula 2 or 3 times a day with a little snack.  She is down to 2 naps and is sleeping great at night 10-12 hours.  My little early bird wakes up usually between 6 and 7, no matter what time she goes to sleep.
 Like I said... she is all over the place!  This photo shoot was so tough!  My little book worm just couldn't stay away from her favorite reads!
This one is my favorite.  She has such a fun and silly personality!
We love you so much Miss Lainey!  You are the best little 10 month old we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment