Monday, October 20, 2014

Oops, September happened...

So, September came and went.  It was fun... we did some things and stuff.  I think I have a serious dip in the brain cell department when I'm pregnant because I have a hard time remembering what I ate for breakfast let alone what we did a month ago but thankfully, there are pictures to remind me.
We enjoyed a few more warm barefoot evenings before the temperatures really started to dip.

Getting outside is the best in September.  The weather is mild and the scenery starts to change.

We started a little small group preschool meet up with a few friends every other week.  We rotate who hosts and plans the lesson and who brings a snack.  It's been a great time.  All 3 of these munchkins are 3, they all have younger brothers and they all are awaiting another younger sibling in the next few months.  Also, their moms are all so great and I love that we can do this together.  It's been really motivating for me to do more learning activities with Lainey at home myself.

We ventured to the Berry Patch Farm again to do some apple picking!


Still loving arts and crafts every chance she gets!




Nothing better than a warm evening and some chalk to keep us busy and happy on the evenings this momma is too tired and sore from chasing toddlers and being pregnant.  Glad Daddy has taken over most bath night duties these days as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment