Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June phone photo dump

A random (and kind of large) assortment of pictures from June... I sadly only got out my real camera two, maybe three times all month long, so these are once again, all from my phone.  My goal for July is to take a somewhat meaningful picture every day with my camera...we'll see how that goes!
We have found a new favorite park, Wilson Park in WDM, thanks to my good friend Julie.  Just loving being outside on these beautiful days.
Our church hosted a free concert on the steps of the capital with The City Harmonic and Leeland.  It was an awesome night in so many ways - great weather, great music, great friends and most importantly the message of gospel being shared looking over the city of Des Moines.  We had a great time.


Oh my poor son, I'm so sorry that your sister loves you sooooo much.
Reading her Bible and journaling in the morning just like Mommy!
There have been a handful of days when, for whatever reason, Lainey doesn't think she needs a nap.  She usually does pretty good but then hits a wall and passes out on the couch.  Not ideal, but pretty cute.
I know I say this each and every time I post a blog, but he is just the SWEETEST little boy in the world.
We have enjoyed lots of lunches in the back yard!
Learning the blow bubbles!  I was so impressed and she was SO excited she could do it!
On our 3rd anniversary we packed up the kids, picked up a pizza and had a picnic at a park.  We got to celebrate just the two of us a few days before so this was a perfect family night.
This is Wyatt's preferred position lately - he's mastered the sitting-to-belly move and will be cruising around in no time I'm afraid.  I just love the "sitting up and playing" (and not moving) stage - it's so easy and it seems like it has gone WAY too fast!  Crawling is exciting but it changes EVERYTHING!
He's easily amused.
Most days around 5:00 PM you can find us out here waiting for our favorite guy.  (See the lovely blue sign in the background?  Does anyone themselves or does anyone know anyone who wants to buy a well loved, great little house in an awesome neighborhood? :) 
The result of a fun morning.  Love her little clasped hands.
I know I'm biased but I think she's such a beauty!  She was having the time of her life at the splash park with this empty fruit cup.
The perfect afternoon!
He loves sitting and watching all of the action at the splash park!
We've had a lot of showings during the first week our house has been on the market and a few have been around nap time... sigh.
Puzzles are one of Wyatt's favorite toys these days.  Obviously not putting them back together but throwing around and chewing on the pieces... naturally.
We were on our way to Target on Sunday night and it was a little too close to dinner time.  It's dangerous (IE expensive!) to grocery shop on an empty stomach (and with a hungry toddler) so we stopped at our favorite Mexican place first.  YUM!

June totally flew by!  Excited to enjoy more of what summer has to offer in July with my sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment