Friday, July 12, 2013

wyatt [8 months]


Our handsome little man is already 8 months old - full of smiles and giggles, full of joy, full of new teeth (4 of them), and full of new moves (scooting around a little, starting to pull himself up on things, talking and babbling, okay, more like yelling at the top of his lungs, "DA! DA! DA!"...)...



I think he's had another little growth spurt, he is just so long.  Such a big, healthy boy.  I'm developing quite the muscular arms!


We love our go-with-the-flow guy.  Never minds missing a nap (or taking a shorter one if we're out in the morning and he's in his car seat), would rather play with paper or cups than all of our toys and is just content to watch and interact with Lainey.  
She is his favorite and I think the feeling is mutual.  She has started talking to him like we do sometimes saying things like, "Hi little buddy!" or "So cute, Wyatt!"  She's also informed me several times lately, "This MY baby, Mommy!"  I love how she adores him so.


We love our 8 month old buddy boy!


1 comment:

  1. I feel like I barely know Wyatt and yet I love him (via your pictures) :)

    ReplyDelete