Thursday, November 29, 2012

Phone Photo Dump

Life with 2 kids is really sweet.  There are a lot, I mean A LOT, of moments worthy of a picture.  Sometimes I don't have my camera handy and I know if I walk away to get it, I'll distract said sweetness and miss the moment.  I usually have my phone near or in my pocket so some moments get captured that way.  

There is just so much joy and cute-ness I get to experience throughout our days... I am so blessed.  

(Plus, Daddy and the grandparents sure appreciate the pictures too! :)

 This kid sleeps so much.  He is so great.
 We are slowly but surely figuring out our new normal for the 3 of us during the days.  This picture is nothing short of a miracle in itself!
 Everyone needs a little tummy time!
 My little bargain shopper and I on a Mommy-Daughter date to Target the other night.  I loved our one on one time!
 Monkey see, monkey do... (She is wearing my nursing cover and (was) holding her baby... like Mom does :)
 He is SO adorable and is starting to have more awake times!
Diaper changin' time for all of the babies! :)

Love these simple and sweet every day moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment