Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tis the season...






Loved decorating the tree with my sweet big girl this year.  She was a great "helper" :)  We were rather selective with the ornaments we placed on the bottom half of the tree...  She's grabby and curious, that one.

Wyatt slept in the swing while we worked.  He's been sleeping nearly all day after partying nearly all night last night for the first time.  He surrendered his title of "easiest newborn baby ever" last night.  We'll see if he redeems himself tonight!  I think he will... he loves his Momma and he knows she's on her own again tomorrow after a fabulous week plus some with Grandma and Grandpa.  Wish me luck...


I think a majority of the pictures I take and post online are of my kids in pajamas.  I don't know what it is, but I just love babies in PJs.  Especially fleece footie ones.  MOST especially Christmas fleece footie pajamas.  Seriously adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment