Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Numbers...

Lots of random numbers and countdowns floating around in my head these days...



  • 5 ... number of toppings on the Papa John's pizza we enjoyed for my birthday dinner!  It could not have tasted more delicious!
  • 34 ... number of weeks baby boy #2 has been cooking in my belly which means...
  • 6 ... (approximate) number of weeks until our family is a FAMILY OF 4!  Definitely getting ready.  I'm so thankful but I have a lot of the typical sleepless nights and swollen legs and feet.  Ready to snuggle our boy (and my organs are ready to not get bumped and kicked all day and night long).
  • 28 ... the age I am as of today!  I honestly forget how old I am most days and sometimes I still think I'm 24 but, sure enough, I was born in 1984 and it is 2012, which means today I am 28!
  • 30 ... number of miles from our house to Center Grove Orchard in Cambridge!  Jed took today off of work for my birthday so we could have a whole family day and take Lainey to the apple orchard!  It was such a perfect fall day.  I think she'll like it even more next year but we had a really fun time together.  The highlight was definitely the corn pool!  We of course had to take advantage and take some pictures...



Before we left, Lainey wasn't sure all of the excitement that lay ahead could trump her teething pain...Poor thing!  Unrelated note, look at our beautiful tree in our front yard - love the leaves changing color.  Not so much when they actually fall... 






I love these two...


Had to make another stop in the corn pool before we left...




So blessed and thankful that I got to celebrate my birthday with my two loves!  It was a fabulous day!  Excited to see what year 28 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment