Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holding on...

Someone around here is still holding on to summer...
 I let Lainey go explore the porch while I got her dinner ready the other night and came out to see this...

While Lainey seems to be missing those warm summer temperatures, her Momma is sure loving everything about FALL!  I have a whopping 3 pieces of fall decor out on my mantle and they make me smile.  I bought 2 new fall candles and I alternate burning one and then the other every other day.  Last Saturday, I made homemade applesauce in the crock pot and it was AMAZING.  I'm hoping to do some fall baking soon too.  Not to mention, Lainey's fall wardrobe (once again, mostly thanks to her Auntie Em and cousin Claire's generosity) is just TOO cute!
Aren't cool fall mornings just perfect for cozy sweats and a little time with a good book?
Me and my little walker are loving exploring the yard multiple times a day too...





As much as she is loving the crisp, crunchy leaves and tossing helicopters in the air, I think she will love fall too like her Momma!  Especially once she gets a taste of pumpkin pie some day... that will really win her over!


No comments:

Post a Comment