Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Flashback!

We were BLESSED with another HUGE assortment of clothes for Lainey from my generous, wonderful sister Emily. Emily buys close to nothing at full price, does a great job finding good deals and she LOVES shopping for baby clothes for her sweet daughter Claire and her favorite niece, Lainey. I enjoyed folding and putting away all of Lainey's "new to us" clothes this week. (On a side note, I think it would be great if I could get a new wardrobe every 3 or so months too!) I noticed mixed in the bunch of onesies, dresses, pants and rompers was a set of onesies that Lainey also had when she was an itty bitty newborn...
My oh my OH MY, how she's changed! I think she was 2 weeks when I took that first photo and she will be 8 months tomorrow. I don't think I could have ever imagined how wonderful, beautiful and what a JOY she would be! I am one blessed momma.
I love a little baby in big people clothes, like jeans. So cute.I included this one because you can clearly see Lainey's cute little teeth. She now has both of her bottom teeth - the 2nd one broke through over the weekend, which would explain why she was a bit of a bear last week with napping and sleeping. Poor girl! I don't think I would handle that discomfort very well either!

No comments:

Post a Comment