Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Favorite New Meal: Breakfast Wreath
I actually made this for a family in our church who was just blessed with a new baby girl. They had requested either Italian meals or BREAKFAST foods. Easy choice there, everyone loves a good brinner (breakfast + dinner = BRINNER!). This was super easy to make and put together and I assume it tasted delicious, as all of the ingredients (crescent rolls, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese) are delicious on their own!
Favorite Momma Moment:
Twice this week I've walked in upon the most adorable sight ... Jed has started building Lainey what he calls "forts" which are really more of an enclosure of pillows or items all around her with her and some toys in the middle but it's just the sweetest. He says his dad used to build him forts all of the time. I love watching Jed and Lainey interact. She completely ADORES him. The picture below is proof:
Favorite Verse:
In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears. [psalm 18:6]
I wouldn't say I was in any great distress this week or anything, but I am just really thankful for the fact that God hears my voice and I like how it's worded here - my voice reaches his ears. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment