Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Favorite Meal (AND dessert :): Bubble Enchiladas and Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
I made this for our girl's dinner on Wednesday night and it was a hit! I used one can of refrigerator biscuits and divided them between two 8x8 pans. In one pan I used 1/2 lb ground turkey and in the other I used probably a cup and a half of shredded chicken (from my first WHOLE chicken I made on Tuesday!). I served it with Spanish rice. It was super yummy and very easy!
The dessert was so so SO good! We could barely stop ourselves...but we did. And of course I went home with it... and snuck a little during Lainey's nap... true story.

Favorite Momma Moment: I have 2... is that okay?
Lainey started reaching for me this week! oooooh, it's the sweetest thing! She's so quick, this was the best shot I could get...

My parents generously bought us a high chair for the Lainster (and future Johnson kiddos). I think she will spend many, many hours in this chair! She was very excited!


Favorite Verse:
The LORD makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
[psalm 37:23-24]

No comments:

Post a Comment