Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Showered

Last weekend some of my sweet friends here in Des Moines threw a beautiful baby shower for baby Johnson and me. Everything was decorated so fun and the food was so creative and delicious! Allison really has a gift for throwing parties! I was very excited that my mom was able to come down from Minnesota to be there as well as my Grandma Charlotte, Aunt Barb, cousin Lauren and sister-in-law and niece, Cate and Jaylen!
We were incredibly blessed with wonderful company and gifts! Here are some pictures from the fun afternoon!
YUM!!!
Baby Jaylen!
There were LOTS of other moms and moms-to-be at the shower - Meg's and my due date are just a few days apart!
Baby Laehn and Baby Johnson - they are really going to be best friends!

Thank you so much to everyone who hosted, helped and came to celebrate with us! We are so grateful and blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment