Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Craft!

I love, love, LOVE fall. The colors, the smells, the crunch of leaves beneath your feet... etc. I got this idea for a fall craft from my friend Jill's roommate, Jane's blog. Jane, I will admit, I kind of stalk your blog for craft ideas!
I had bought lots of styrofoam wreaths and felt for center pieces for the wedding. I took an extra one, bought some pretty yellow-ish yarn, wrapped it around the wreath (that took FOR.EV.ER), and then took some of the felt circles from the wedding center pieces and stuck them on there with pins. Jed is bothered by the fact that it's not symmetrical, but I think it's fun. :)
[Can I just say, I love my front door. It's one of my favorite parts of the house.]


And here's a really pretty shot of the tree in our front yard! I am NOT looking forward to raking all of those leaves but... it's pretty to look at for now!

1 comment: