Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding Posts!

Our wedding day was so wonderful! A few of our friends did a great job taking pictures and writing fun blog posts about our day.
Here's Robin's post - she did a FABULOUS job handing out programs at our ceremony!
Here you'll find Heather and Seth's blog post. Heather was one of my personal attendants - wow! She did so much behind the scenes work and served her little heart out. I am so blessed by her friendship! And Seth was a trooper - even though he was sick! :(
Here is a short entry by my sister Emily, my matron of honor. She was SUCH a trooper the whole week - hanging around with all of my friends, sleeping on the couch, running around town AND being 20-some weeks pregnant... and I was so thankful that she was there all week long.
We can't wait to see the professional photos soon and order some prints to hang in our new, empty photo frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment