Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Honeymoon Highlights Pt 1

Our honeymoon to South Lake Tahoe, California was GREAT. I thought I'd break it up into a few different entries so here's part one!
One of the best parts of the honeymoon was going out to eat! I had so much going on the 3 or 4 days before the wedding - I don't think I ate a full meal at all in those few days! Our hotel room was a suite that had a little kitchenette so we did make lots of breakfasts, lunches and a few dinners there but we found some really yummy restaurants that we enjoyed a lot.
Raley's - This was the grocery store that was just a short walk from our hotel. We came to really love Raley's. We even got wood here to build a fire in the fireplace in our room and got a lot of RedBox movies here too!
The Brewery - Jed enjoyed a HUGE portion of fish and chips here!
Baja Fresh - We had this for lunch one day. It was just a short walk from our hotel. It really was FRESH and delicious!
Dory's Oar - This was our favorite! We went here twice. The first time we did some tapas for appetizers and the variety was so fun. The second time we kind of splurged and Jed got this seared Ahi Tuna. He claimed it was delicious (and he definitely cleared his plate), but I just couldn't get myself to try it! I'm not a huge seafood fan. See the picture below! I don't even remember what I ordered but it was great (the bottom picture)!

No comments:

Post a Comment