Friday, July 11, 2014

June Minnesota Trip

We traveled to Minnesota in June to visit my parents and my sister and niece and nephew who had just arrived.  They are staying in MN for most of the summer as my brother in law is currently deployed.  We had a fabulous time.  I'll let the pictures tell the story of our trip.
These two were attached at the hip for all 4 days we were there.
Even sleeping together each and every night in the living room.
And these are just the two most handsome toddler dudes that have ever been!

One reason we traveled up that weekend was to take my Dad and Jed to the Twins versus Brewers baseball game for Father's Day.  We left the boys at home with Emily's mother-in-law and took the big girls.  They had a FABULOUS time and lasted until the 7th inning!
Their favorite part may have been the light rail rides.  It was a late night but well worth it!

We took advantage of our Blank Park Zoo membership and went to the Minnesota Zoo the next day (tickets were half price).  I have many memories going here as a kid.  It's a really nice zoo, much bigger than ours :).

I think Jed likes the zoo as much as the kids.  



It was a great trip over all.  The kids are awesome travelers and did a great job being flexible with sleeping and napping.  Can't wait for our next trip up north!

No comments:

Post a Comment