Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Tricks

It is so amazing how much babies learn, grow and change in their first year of life! Lainey is figuring out new things every day. It makes me think about the Lord and how we never stop learning about His character and goodness. His mercies are new each day and each day He gives us is another opportunity to learn, grow and change to be more like His son! Here's a verse that I've been thinking about... I'm thankful that God is sovereign.

I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.
{Jeremiah 10:23}

Now for Lainey's new trick...
TOES!
This newly acquired trick actually has made a few things more difficult... like diaper changes and dressing. She was even showing off this new trick in the bathtub last night, which was quite a sight and made it hard to get her all scrubbed clean! But so funny. I wonder what she thinks of her feet....

No comments:

Post a Comment