Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Girl's Trip!

This past weekend my dear friend Bo and I headed to Minnesota with our sweet babes. Lainey is blessed to have so many friends, including her BFF, Penelope! The girls were GREAT travelers and barely made any peeps in the back seat. It was a blessing to get such good chat times on the way up and back with Bo. I'm so thankful for her friendship and it's fun to attempt to figure out this motherhood thing together. Not to mention, our husbands REALLY love one another and hung out practically all weekend while their girls were away.

I only managed to take 3 pictures all weekend... I was too busy watching Claire run around and yell MAMA a thousand times a day, helping Lainey show her auntie and Grandma and Grandpa all of her tricks, eating Leann Chin (my FAVORITE!) and Em's homemade pizza, and going to Target. :)


Travel buddies!Which of these presents are MINE?!?Lainey's favorite hobby - eating her hand!

I can't wait to get back to Minnesota next weekend to celebrate CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment