Monday, August 1, 2011

Bible Study Babies Pt 1


I am really looking forward to writing the 2nd part of this post, but in order to do that, I better write part 1. Our bible study will be growing A LOT this fall, hopefully in other ways too, but we will be increasing our numbers for sure by 3. Bo and Tim, Amber and Steve and Jed and I are all expecting babies in the very near future. It has been an INCREDIBLE blessing and a great encouragement to walk through this season with these two ladies and these two families. I am so excited to meet all 3 of these babes in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to recreate these pictures in a few months with the three of you standing in the same place holding your new babes in front of you :) Praying you have your little one in your arms today!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete