Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photography by Lainey

I have an older, small camera that we recently came across.  Lainey has taken to carrying it around with her at random times and the results are just too great not to share.  She totally knows how to operate it - how to turn it on and how to review her pictures.  I am loving seeing the world through her eyes.
Wyatt is thinking, "What is that thing and how I can I take it from you?"

I let Lainey bring the camera to the zoo on Monday.  This was a riot.  I asked her if she wanted me to take her picture in the kangaroo but she turned the tables on me.  




This little macaque kept coming right up to the window in the little cave!  We waited a few minutes for him to come back up to the window and Lainey had her camera ready just in time.


Some really good shots from the car...


An abstract view of her Dad's car

Wy wasn't really up for his sister's photo shoot antics.


Apparently you don't even have to teach a kid how to take a selfie.  They just know.








We have been just laughing like crazy going through Lainey's camera each night after she's in bed.  I couldn't wait to get them loaded on the computer and document it. We love her fun loving and silly personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment