Monday, May 13, 2013

wyatt [half birthday! 6 months!]

Wyatt turned 6 MONTHS old last Monday.  HALF a year ... big milestone.  He is still my sweet boy, but he really is no longer my sweet LITTLE boy.  I don't think you can call a 19 lb 8 oz 6 month old little.  But he is THE absolutely sweetest and happiest baby boy.

I feel like a broken record when I talk or write about him.  I can only say it so many ways... he's such a joy.  One of my favorite things about him right now, and something I need to capture on video, is when he or I catch one another's eye and a split second later, his entire face lights up into a giant, open mouthed, gummy, squinty eyed smile.  The boy doesn't know a stranger and will smile for anyone but he LOVES his Momma.

He's still eating every 3-4 hours, taking 3 or 4 naps per day and likes to sleep in.  He's wearing some 6 mo and mostly 9 mo size clothes.  He's a side sleeper.  It's pretty cute.  He's getting really good at sitting up on his own, but his favorite spot is in the corner of the couch or the chair with 3 or 4 of his favorite toys.   This way he can oversee his sister's antics all over the living room.  He loves anything with wheels.  He also loves to squeal, just when he's in his own little world.  Maybe he's singing :)  I got the go ahead to start solids at his appointment this week so we'll try... I'm really in no hurry but we'll see how he does.

I wanted to do some comparison and see how mister Wyatt has grown and changed the past 6 months.



Isn't he precious?  Just getting cuter, and cuter, and sweeter and sweeter as the months go by.  I can't believe he's all mine!  Hard to believe we're halfway to the big ONE!

1 comment: