Monday, October 10, 2011

Squirmy Sleepyhead

Look at this...

How cute is that? I thought it may just have been a fluke but this morning, I went into Lainey's room to find this...I don't know how she does it but I thought it was pretty funny!

Lainey was very happy to be awake this morning... probably because she slept for over 9 hours straight last night and about 8 hours the night before that!!!! Oh sweet sleep, how I've missed you! It is truly amazing the toll it takes on your body when you haven't slept through the night for 8 weeks! It's also amazing how much grace God gives moms to be able to function and love their babies and families on such little sleep! I realize that just because she has slept through the night twice doesn't mean she will tonight or for the rest of her life, but it has been 2 very sweet nights for this momma! Especially coming in to her room to see this cheery face...

No comments:

Post a Comment