Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

I don't think it matters that this post is a day late because I am thankful for these ones every day...

for this boy.  Oh, this boy.  I love how he loves me and NEEDS his Momma (though it's not always convenient).  I love how he gets into everything (though it's exhausting) and is so fun and playful.  Thankful for his joyful personality.


for this little girl.  I am thankful that she is the one who teaches me how to be a mom.  I am thankful for her constant chatter and singing and that just now as I type this, she's coloring at the counter and just said, "Mommy, I love you just the way you are!"  (Not even joking)  She is pure sweetness.


for this man.  I am thankful for what a hard worker he is.  He works so hard so that I can stay home and love our kids.  He works hard all day, comes home and loves and plays with us, serves our community group and our church many nights a week and then gets up and does it again each day.  He is a great example to us.

I'm thankful for our parents and our families, our nieces and nephew, I'm thankful for my brother in law who serves our country.  I'm thankful for grace and a Savior who loves me where I'm at each day.  I, we, have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment