Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day #2!



Snow Day #2 was AWESOME! I was truly thankful that it was called the night before so that I could sleep peacefully knowing I didn't have to wake up and worry about getting to school safely! Jed also got to go into work late which was a blessing! He got right out to shoveling when he woke up... What a guy!With some red cheeks to prove his hard work!
I made us a yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs (YUM!)...
toast (YUM!) and hollandaise sauce (double YUM!). Hollandaise sauce was a favorite at the Wilson house growing up. I was so excited to introduce Jed to it when we got married... but it is the ONLY thing I've made that he truly does NOT like. He is the LEAST picky eater I've ever known and he doesn't like Hollandaise. I was practically offended at first but have forgiven him since. :) More for me!

I also had my second baby doctor appointment today! It went well and I enjoyed meeting one of the doctors. He was very personable and easy to talk to! I got to hear little beanie baby's heartbeat again and it was so sweet. Now that I'm feeling less nauseous ALL THE TIME I sometimes forget the little 1.5 ounce lemon sized person is in there! I wish I had one of those doppler things laying around the house so I could listen to the heartbeat whenever I wanted!

1 comment:

  1. I have to confess...I feel like I am far from a picky eater, but I really don't like hollandaise sauce either!!

    ReplyDelete