Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Life with a 1 year old!

So far, I'm finding that life with a 1 year old is very exciting, super fun, a bit exhausting and challenging and totally wonderful.  

Life with a 1 year old means...

 ...loving being outside!  She's even driving already!
 ...enjoying and exploring the play place at the mall!
 ...checking out the animals at the zoo (and actually caring that there are animals at the zoo rather than just riding around and watching people)!
 ...EATING.  A LOT!  She is such a good eater.  She doesn't eat like this every night but I'm thankful that, so far, I don't have a picky eater.  (I'm totally aware that this could change tomorrow!)
 ...new shoes!  Since she's walking more now, it was time for some shoes.  She got 2 pairs that came in the mail the other day and she was so very excited.  She tries to put them on all the time.
 ...a new bed!  This actually just happened to be the best Craigslist deal in the history of Craigslist.  We have been trying to decide what to do with the little man when he comes (bassinet? pack and play? crib?) and I came across this crib that converts to a toddler day bed and then to a full size bed for a really, REALLY good deal.  So, really nothing got figured out for little man but this was too good of a deal to pass up since it was soooo nice.
 ...I can't take my eyes off of her for more than 2 seconds.  I literally turned around to grab something out of the freezer case and when I looked back, little Miss Monkey had gotten herself into this predicament.
 ...lots of talking!  Lots of walking!
 ...sweet smiles!

Thankful for our healthy, sweet and fun 1 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment