Saturday, November 20, 2010

Coming soon...

I haven't been meaning to ignore our blog, it's just that nothing super exciting has been going on in the Johnson household since Thanksgiving. At least nothing picture worthy. I don't think you all need to see photos of the fact that I've been sick for an entire week.
However, TOMORROW we are decorating the Johnson house for Christmas and I could not be more excited! Some of you may foo foo me and say that I am diminishing Thanksgiving. Not so! I actually love Thanksgiving! We are going to be gone all next weekend up north with Jed's family in Wisconsin and I want to have the tree up before we leave so we can enjoy it for longer! I am so excited to celebrate our first Christmas together in our home and start all kinds of fun traditions as a family. Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment